Thread: Pleased to meet you

Default Pleased to meet you

I'm thedlman. I'm hoping that nobody takes offense to my use of a pseudonym; I'm kind of a private guy.

I suppose it's expected that I would share a few details about myself. I'm 27 years old. I've been interested in diapers for as long as I can recall-- even at the age of 6, I remember wanting to be put back in diapers.

This may stem, in part, from some soiling problems I had until I hit my late teens. When you have a trouble keeping your pants clean, a diaper can seem like a good solution-- less cleanup, fewer ruined clothes, more convenience. Of course, it would expose me to ridicule, but that was happening anyway.

Anyway, that's the past. In the present, I'm wearing a Molicare super plus under a nice pair of plastic pants, and I'm glad to have the freedom to wear any underwear I please.

I look forward to talking to folks here.

Welcome to the Adisc community I hope these forums help you in understanding the ABDL lifestyle. From Snaps

Welcome, I'm also using a pseudonym, and I'm sure a lot of us here are! Too much risk of common usernames appearing in Google for my liking!

Anyway, hello! Welcome to the site, hope you find it useful and enlightening!

Welcome (Croeso in Welsh) Do you have any interests hobbies? Hope you have lots of fun and make lots of new friends.

Welcome to ADISC tedlman, we actually have a lot of DL-men here but that is now your name. Anyways what Bigboy said

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community. Peace and Love

Welcome to ADISC, and it's cool that you were able to overcome your soiling problems in the past and now you can wear diapers freely out of want and not necessity. What exactly do you like to do, any hobbies?