Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crayon Physics Deluxe! AWESOME GAME!

Default Crayon Physics Deluxe! AWESOME GAME!

I wanted to post this quickly, since really it seems to be the perfect game for those of us that like to sit around in diapers. *Smile* and right now until the 15th of Jan they're doing a 'pay what you want' thing to celebrate it's birthday! Go check it out!

It's especially cool if you have a drawing tablet!

Do yourself a favor, pad up, clear some time, play with some digital crayons!

http://www.crayonphysics.com/index.html
    Last edited by Rathe; 13-Jan-2010 at 23:25. Reason: Forgot the link!

Fweaking awsome ^_^ !!!!!!!! im totally getting this right now at a steal !

DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE.

This is awesome. <3

I am so not sleeping much tonight.

I do not understand why it WONT let me choose an UNITED STATES County if i select the US as the Country .... remains to show me ONLY UK and Other NON US Counties !!!!! Which in turn will not let me validate my donation =(
    Its not fair *rwar* i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it *Gasp* i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    I do not understand why it WONT let me choose an UNITED STATES County if i select the US as the Country .... remains to show me ONLY UK and Other NON US Counties !!!!! Which in turn will not let me validate my donation =(
    Its not fair *rwar* i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it *Gasp* i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it
    The pay system is a little wierd, but I promise that I did USA. I actually have a paypal account. so may have been a little bit easier. Make sure you enter in the amount you want to pay and hit update amount.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NeiNei View Post
    DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE.

This is awesome. <3

I am so not sleeping much tonight.
    Finding this shot my whole day to hell. But it's so worth it.

IDK got my photoshop CS3, OC and Art rage to use. Do not need anymore plus EWW I have to pay for it D:

Rathe i know to update the dollar amount, but i promise you... if you can't remember you paypal account then the paying is in fact so weird it wont work =(

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    IDK got my photoshop CS3, OC and Art rage to use. Do not need anymore plus EWW I have to pay for it D:
    You can donate .01 cents if you like ... dont tell me your that stingy hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    It's less a drawing program, and more a game. a super fun game, unfortunatly. and right now, if yo really wanted to you could pay whatever you want. be that 1c or 10.00 or 50 or whatever.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

[QUOTE=SquishyTushy;327314]Rathe i know to update the dollar amount, but i promise you... if you can't remember you paypal account then the paying is in fact so weird it wont work =([COLOR="Silver"]

Let me poke with it a min, I was considering buying another copy for a friend so, let me try 'the normal way'.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Let me back up and make sure I understand the issue;

You're not being able to select the United States as the area? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rathe View Post
    It's especially cool if you have a drawing tablet!
    Yep, it's all kinds of fun playing this on my tablet PC. In fact, it was one of the first things that I installed when I bought this laptop

I did find that it got a bit old after a while, though, but that's probably my lack of imagination. I found that I had developed one technique which worked on pretty much every level, and didn't bother trying anything else :p

No Rathe the problem is that i CAN select United states as the country BUT it wont let me input a valid address or county because it somehow fails to recognize the input of US as the country