Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My introduction..... Finally

Smile My introduction..... Finally

Hello to any one from the ADISC community who reads this

My Name is Jake. First I want to introduce my self on a personal level. I am an Australian, I love heavy metal music, photography and other digital media. My most annoying habbit is my writing and grammar, and my best trait would be my kind and caring nature.

I only realized my ABDL side in late 2008 when I noticed my attraction to my yonger male cousins drynites, which in the later years I "borrowed" from him. I came upon this site on google, and became a member After reading some of the posts. In late 2009 I plucked up enough courage to go to a supermarket and buy my first pack of adult diapers, you can read about my embarasing exploit in a previous post of mine.

If there is anything more you would like to know please comment below this thread and I'd be more than happy to fill you in.

Please don't hesitate to try and become my friend or talk to me, I'm not that scary

A big thanks to anyone who does reply and/or become my friend.

ADISC here I come

Snaps

Welcome abord! I'm sure you'll really enjoy it here.

Yay for grammar!

Welcome to the ADISC Jake, im happy to hear your finding more out about yourself, your going to enjoy this place and hopefully never stop learning

LilpawsGHuskypup

Yay! Land Down Under!
    Welcome to ADISC Jake, hope you'll have yourself a great time here.

woot, another aussie, which state/ region you hail from?

My Name is Jake. First I want to introduce my self on a personal level. I am an Australian I love heavy metal music, photography and other digital media. My most annoying habbit is my writing and grammar, and my best trait would be my kind and caring nature.

I only realized my ABDL side in late 2008 when I noticed my attraction to my yonger male cousins drynites, which in the later years I "borrowed" from him. I came upon this site on google, and became a member After reading some of the posts. In late 2009 I plucked up enough courage to go to a supermarket and buy my first pack of adult diapers, you can read about my embarasing exploit in a previous post of mine.

If there is anything more you would like to know please comment below this thread and I'd be more than happy to fill you in.

Please don't hesitate to try and become my friend or talk to me, I'm not that scary

A big thanks to anyone who does reply and/or become my friend.

ADISC here I come
    YES

Welcome

ya know, you are like the third perth person to join adisc in the past 2 weeks. Welcome to ADISC and greetings from the other side of aussieland. *wavies a paw hoping he can see it from where he is*

Scary? No... But that was a pretty decent intro; and kudos to you for actually reading the site before signing up, and getting to know a thing or two about ADISC and its ways first. Not nearly enough people learn the lay of the land before buying property and settling down.

Good for you.

Welcome Jake, and I hope this forum is as useful for you as it is for in helping you come to terms with this wonderful part of you!