Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BF/GF Pet Names

Default BF/GF Pet Names

My fiance Jenn and I have pet names for each other. We really like pandas and so we came up with "Panda Names." It all started when we were quoting the South Park episode about the Sexual Harassment Panda. We were always saying things like "I'm a saaaad Panda." So one day we decided to create these names.

I'm Fli'eng Pooh and She is Bamboo. We like the idea of being pandas because they are cute, cuddly and monogamous for life. We also named a bunch of our stuffed pandas. There is Pi-lo (like pillow with a long 'i', get it?) and Shang-hai to name a few.

So here is my question (finally). Do any of you have pet names with your significant other? What are they and how did you come up with them. Do you call each other the names in public?

Quote Originally Posted by ShootsAndLeaves View Post
    So here is my question (finally). Do any of you have pet names with your significant other? What are they and how did you come up with them. Do you call each other the names in public?
    1. Yes.
    2. <not suitable for printing here>*
    3. She earned that over many, MANY years.
    4. No. That's just not nice.

* I've not called her this, actually, but friends and family have done so. Not quite like this, though.

In my last relationship we compared eachother to anime characters, such as:

Your the L to my Light (Death Note)
    The Huney to my Mori (Ouran)
    and other times we'd just call eachother Koi.

We have a couple of 'petnames':

Panda-bear and Puppy-dog
    Yuri-bear and Char-pup
    (B-word) and 'babe'

Of course, we also do all the regular, cutesy 'names': Sweetie, honey, babes, cutie, sugarlump... :3

When we're babying out, we both have a 'special' nickname: she's my princess, I'm her little angel. Not that I can't call her an angel, or she can't call me princess, it's just associated with one of us more than the other.

We also say 'babygirl' or 'babyboy' often, as well as, of course, 'Mummy' or 'Mama'.

I luckily have avoided pet names - if she wants to wind me up, I'll occasionally be called niccy-poos... but nothing has been concreted!

I call her *her name* pillar - as she wraps up in a duvet like a caterpillar!

When babying, usually little girl, princess, beautiful baby, little boy etc.

My girlfriend and I are all about pet names. Some of the ones we call each other include but are not limited to:

Baby
    Babyface
    Lady
    Lollipop (okay, she doesn't like that one too much!)
    Asshole

UKD: "Pillar" is a really adorable name! And even better that it has a purpose and a story behind it.

These are really funny!

Baby
    Babyface
    Lady
    Lollipop (okay, she doesn't like that one too much!)
    Asshole
    HAHA!

My ex and I called each other all the classics, and I was his 'little one' or 'Lulu' or 'Crunchy' (because I do a good caterpillar impression).

He also called me Boo when I was being annoying, which was a childhood nickname which really annoyed me.

I called him a lot of variations of his name, and often put baby or dear or deary after it. Or baby bear...

All our flatmates now have really nasty nicknames for each other, which are really funny, but *so* not appropriate!

All our flatmates now have really nasty nicknames for each other, which are really funny, but *so* not appropriate!
    ____
    Well we've already said "NeiNeiVaJayJay." (Which is hilarious by the way)