Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, a little about me

Default Hi, a little about me

I live in Hampshire, England and enjoy downhill/dirt jumping on my mountain bike. I also love to rock climb around England. I like camping and quite frequently head to the hills with friends to get away from the stresses of life. I also enjoy swimming and squash and playing with land rovers which I also compete in. Quite a busy life really considering I work too much too!
    As for my childish side I guess I've always been destined to wear diapers. I remember quite a few occasions where I "borrowed" from friends brothers. I always hated using unfamiliar loos too (and still do) so I would frequently have "accidents" until the age of 6 when I learnt how to do it without getting discovered I'm sure my mum always suspected something though. My favorite nappys are goodnights although this is only because that's all I can get hold of easily from tescos. I've recently gone travelling for 6 months and brought some depends in the USA which seem ok, mostly because they fit properly. I'll brave trying some new types when I get my own house.
    I'm glad I found this forum, it has some really well written opinions and that's something hard to find these days. I look forward to having some great conversations with you guys.

Hey Coyote, welcome to ADISC!

*Likes that a lot of British people are signing up.*

Hello Coyote0024!

Very nice to meet you!
    I'm intrigued by our choice of Screen Name, as the 'Coyote' is exclusive to the Americas!?... In addition, many of the American/Meso-American Indian societies viewed the coyote as a trickster!

Anyways, I'm happy that you found this site, and hope that you soon feel comfortable here!

I got my screen name from a mountain bike frame I used to own. It was frame number 0024, made by coyote bycicles and since it's hard to come by unique names these days I used that. I did not realise there was a more sinister side to the name.

Yaaaaaaay another from uk hello, and welcome to ADISC, camping is awesome

Welcome coyote to adisc, pretty awesome interests you have there, i think off-roading is Really fun too i can't get enough of it, i usually have to have someone drive me out a tank of gas ill go so crazy >_< !!! anyways im glad you like our community here, looking forward to you becoming a great part of it.

Thanks for making me feel welcome guys. I keep running out of gas (diesal in my case) too when I'm out competing. Think the small tank I brought to save weight might be a little too small...
    Camping is awesome fallout3 although you have much better places to go up in Scotland than I do!

Just thought I would say hello to a fellow englishman!

Welcome to ADISC! Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community. Peace and Love