Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cars.....

Default Cars.....

Hey there everyone, im reaaaaally interested in cars =D

So id like to know what kinda car u got and which car you'd like to have...

I'll be the first, so

got VW Golf 5

id love to have a dodge charger srt =D
    http://img10.abload.de/img/2008_dodg...er_srtjem9.jpg

now its ur turn!

ryry

I want a motorcycle. Don't care what type, at the moment I want something that can go 55 mph and get me out to town.

secretdl26

This has kind of already been done http://www.adisc.org/forum/off-topic...highlight=cars

But, I'll post.

I (do not own but..) drive a silver 2002 Chevy S-10 with a big V-6 in it.
    I really like the handling, which is great for a small truck, and the electronic differential which allows me to switch from 2WD to 4WD easily.
    It's a great truck to have for MN winters, especially for driving to someplace close (i.e. grocery store) during heavy snowfall.

This is almost exactly what it looks like http://www.wvautosales.com/invimages/1123786105252.jpg

I just dumped 2 and bought one that leaves me with 3, I just got a new Grand Sport, I dumped my 08 corvette cp and 08 mazda miata, to get the new car.

I don't drive yet.

But, if when I do, I would like to own a 1965 Mustang Convertible.

If you just wanted a vert to let the saggy nuts get some airflow, you could have saved the money with a base C6

I have an 06 Subaru STi that currently can't out run the jack stands its sitting on. Its been too cold to mess with.

I have a 2005 Ford F-150 Super Cab. It has over 52,000 miles on it now and I bought it new. I has been a very good truck for me and I like it very much. It has a 4.6 litre V-8 engine and quite a few options too including Sirius/XM Satellite Radio. I plan on keeping it a few more years and will trade it in on another F-150!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjeff View Post
    If you just wanted a vert to let the saggy nuts get some airflow, you could have saved the money with a base C6

I have an 06 Subaru STi that currently can't out run the jack stands its sitting on. Its been too cold to mess with.

I went from a 02 c5 Zo6, to a 08 c6 1lt cp 6spd auto, and I didn't like it, so while the cp still was worth almost what I paid for it, I traded up to this one, because it will hold it money better and longer.

And what gives you the impression I have saggy nuts, I will bet I'm in better condition than most here.

Loopygone

I have an 04 Ford fiesta zetec, 1.6ltr engine. Its well nippy and fun too drive

Any car? A Lamborghini Miura, that body shape is sex on wheels.