Thread: Hello

I suffer from total incontinence due to IBS, OAB, and bulging disks in my back. Hence, I need to use diapers on a 24/7 basis and have became a part of my lifestyle.

In addition I have adopted a AB/DL lifestyle.
    Last edited by Peachy; 12-Jan-2010 at 08:25. Reason: merging double post

Quote Originally Posted by poopypampers99 View Post
    I suffer from total incontinence due to IBS, OAB, and bulging disks in my back. Hence, I need to use diapers on a 24/7 basis and have became a part of my lifestyle.

In addition I have adopted a AB/DL lifestyle.
    Sorry about the disability; many of us here have some disability or another. You are most welcome here; and given the ab/dl lifestyle you have adopted, ADISC should be of use to you.

You should be able to find people into the things you are into, beyond just diaper-related stuff. Like people who share your taste in music, toys, games, TV shows and movies, and anything else under the sun. Feel free to say what there is to you besides simply being IC/abdl.

Oh - and you might expect some people to disapprove of your username, as it suggests your joining us is centered around graphic roleplay/ageplay, and, unlike most of the other diaper sites, that isn't ADISC's focus: we're a support site. We certainly talk about fetishism, and all its aspects; but we don't so much engage in it on most of the forums; that's limited to the roleplay and stories forums.

I guess the easiest way to explain it is that minors and adults mix here; if material would not be suited to minors, it shouldn't be posted on ADISC - but anything and everything else can and should be - and is - discussed here.