Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

My name is Steph, I have been a bed wetter since i was very young but just recently i have began to develop a liking towards wearing diapers. I just thought i would drop by and check out some of the diaper lover community to see what its all about. I am not an AB, i have no desire to be treated like an infant. My primary interest is diapers, Also i just graduated from high school which is super great.

Default Welcome Steph!

Welcome to ADISC! There are many here with varied interest in diapers. Just because you like diapers (DL) doesn't mean you like being babied (AB/TB). Make sure to check out the Wiki for more info on both.

Please tell us a little more about yourself other than your diaper interest as well. You see, we are a very diverse community and tend to discuss a multitude of topics. Do you have any hobbies or interests that others may share? What are you doing now that you have graduated - working, attending college, etc.? How are you keeping warm in this frigid winter - campfire, a thick duvet, burning old notebooks?

Again, welcome to ADISC, and we hope to see you around the forums!

Hey welcome, nice of you to drop by! Were all open here!! Its a nice place to meet people and to get info. So cloest dl said desirbe your self a bit and have some fun with it. Hope you enjoy it here!!