Thread: Away For A Week

Default Away For A Week

If you wonder Where I am, I am away in Florida for a week and am coming back next weekend, so if you don't see me, that's where I am. I'm leaving very soon, bye for now, everyone.

Have a safe trip and enjoy your time in Florida. Make sure to pack your swim shorts (unless you go to a nudist beach) and take a swim in the ocean - should be warm enough down there!

Well, by now you're gone. So the tone of posts should be "glad you're back".

I hope you had a good time, didn't get too sunburned, and had your fill of conch fritters. It's a nice time of year to go to Florida (rolling spring break) so there will have been lots of people to have fun with.

So, rock on . . . maybe tell us about some of the good things that happened to you !

I'm back I think the best part was getting to see Drowning Pool rehearse in a beach club with my dad and hear a few songs by em, live. Lol, we saw all the people waiting to get in and we were already in. The band members and stage crew didn't seem to care we were there.