Thread: A little about myself

Post A little about myself

Howdy all

Well, what can I say? I've been an TB/AB for as long as I can remember, which is quite some time ago. I grew up with a single mother and a younger (3 years younger) brother. Because he was so much smaller than me (I'm not small by any definition), my mother was more protective of him than me. My mom is the oldest of 4 sisters and I'm the oldest of the grandchildren. This translates into me being made to be the "big boy" even though I was still very young. I think that's what started my yearning to be a baby again. I never really felt loved because my brother and cousins got so much more attention than I did. I remember on my 8th birthday, my mom and her parents got my brother a gift because he was "still little" and would feel left out. I started taking diapers from him when he was 2 and I was 5. I tried to wear them, but our size difference was so much that it was basically impossible. I suffered this desire for most of my young to young adult life, until I found the internet. I found that I wasn't alone and that there were tens and maybe hundreds of thousands of people like me. That was one of the happiest moments of my life.

Well hello there!

Great intro, and welcome to Adisc!

We usually like to learn a bit more about you, 'outside the diaper', so what are your hobbies and interests? As I'm sure you'll learn, we like to discuss more than ab/dl related stuff on adisc, and it just helps us get to know you better!

Hi there, fellow Ohioan! We would love to know more about 1) your diaper activities as they are now, and 2) other non-diaper related interests and hobbies, etc...

Yes, finding others was a revelation and a joyous one to me also; especially as I am very very ancient; before there was an internet, before even - there was only the barest hint that I was not the "only one." Now our lucky brethren have Jerry Springer and all kinds of popular culture references... Which may make fun of us, but at least we know from them there are enough of us to be worth making fun of!

And there are all these ab/dl sites now...

anyway... here is a song with lyrics you might appreciate... that kind of work as a theme for ADISC

YouTube - The Paper Chase (TV Series)

The first years are hard years.
    Much more than you know.
    With good friends to love us,
    we'll fill every row.

Stay open to all things,
    Unknown and new,
    Then one day, we'll all say
    "Hey look, we've come through
    The first years."

and btw - it's FOLK not soft rock, so it is okay...

Default A little (more) about myself :)

Well, as far as my non-AB life:

I'm an avid reader. My favorite author/series is Anne Bishop/The Black Jewels Trilogy. I am also a writer (not published) of poetry and a few short stories (and yes, I've done ABDL stories). I'm a fan of many different RPGs (Role-Playing Games) such as World of Darkness, Dungeons and Dragons, Tri-stat, plus a few that are very antiquated. Most people don't know about my ABDL life. I keep that secret for good reason. I collect music of all types, I have about 20gigabites of music on my computer (I've listened to all of it at one time or another). That's bout it, hope that helps to flesh me out a bit more.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community. Peace and Love

Welcome to ADISC, and it's nice to see that there's another writer here. As for reading, how is The Black Jewels Trilogy? I've never read it before, though I've heard that it's pretty good so I thought I'd get a small review of it. Though, if you like fantasy, you may want to check out the Bartimaeus Trilogy some time, unfortunately I can't remember the authors name.