Thread: I guess I'm new here

Steve

Default I guess I'm new here

I'm kind of interested in all this baby/diaper stuff. Not as much as when I was younger, but I do kind of want to explore it further. This seemed like a good forum to do it in.

Mesmerale

This is probably one of the best forums to explore the fetish/lifestyle further in!

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you're able to get answers to all your questions.

Look around our wiki a little to see if anything in there can help you. We also have a lot of threads with topics that people have already brought up, so you should run a search and see if anything your interested in has been answered there, too!

Other than that, we talk about pretty much everything here. What else are you interested in? ^_^

Steve

When you say interested in do you mean relating to baby stuff or me in general?
    I'm interested in music (any genre really, but mostly classic rock), movies (anything that's good quality), and I like playing guitar. Nothing else really. I'm kind of boring.

Mesmerale

In general.

You play guitar and you consider yourself boring?! No way! I wish I had the discipline to learn to play the guitar. I started once, but gave up on it after, like, three weeks.

How long have you been playing for?

Steve

About five years or so. It's so relaxing. If anything is bothering me in the day I'll just grab my guitar and play for a while. It makes everything seem alright. You should try it again.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    About five years or so. It's so relaxing. If anything is bothering me in the day I'll just grab my guitar and play for a while. It makes everything seem alright. You should try it again.
    Wow, long time!

It's nice that you've found something that can help you relax. People really need that, it helps a lot in life, I think.

I might, someday. Maybe once I've moved out on my own. I can't try again while I live with my mom, 'cause last time, she paid for the guitar, and she was so pissed when I quit 'cause I said I wouldn't. XD