Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy

Smile Happy

Hey everybody,

I just felt like telling somebody this.

Yesterday I told my girlfriend that I was into diapers and she didnt think it was weird and she didnt freak and she promised me every time we see each other (we live 4 hours away from each other) that she promised to treat me like a baby to where I would have to wear diapers 24/7 and talk like a baby and all that.

I did at first until she knew what I was talking about.

I don't think she was at first but she seemed to really like it.

... I still don't believe your story. you know, statistically speaking, the odds of that happening, and the amount of people who claim for that sort of stuff to be true...

I think she was OK with it b/c she's into bondage, domination, and stuff like that.

....did somebody say bondage?

meh...whether or not that's true, I still think some congrats are in order for if it is true. If so, you've done what many of us want to be able to do.

congrads for you. it must be great to have someone understand.

but if kraiden is right, who cares. a kid can dream, right?

You previously registered on this site, and gave your birthday as Dec 19, 1994. You currently give your birthday as Dec 19, 1988.

We really prefer honesty here. Please be truthful about who you are. "I dont want to tell you" is fine. Lying is not. This is not an adult site, nor is it an erotica site, and lying about your experiences or your age is simply not wanted here.
    Last edited by Notsorandom; 21-Jan-2008 at 14:57.