Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Puppies

Default Puppies

How amazing would it be to have a puppy? Every child/toddler i know just loves them (me included ) plus there well cute and playful and fluffy.

Awww i sooooo want a Puppy, but my mum said no and as it's her house so i car't argue. (maybe i could sneak one into my bedroom without her knowing...)

What sort of puppy do you want/have?
    Last edited by BerkoBear; 10-Jan-2010 at 04:17.

Wingychan

My mom is thinking of getting a puppy, so I'm excited.

She wants a boxer puppy, she always adopts from the ASPCA.

Quote Originally Posted by Berko View Post
    How amazing would it be to have a puppy? Every child/toddler i know just loves them (me included ) plus there well cute and playful and fluffy.

Awww i sooooo want a Puppy, but my mum said no and as it's her house so i car't argue. (maybe i could sneak one into my bedroom without her knowing...)
    I really doubt you could sneak a puppy in and keep it without her finding out. Puppies are pretty noisy. If you really want a puppy, move out of your house. :P

Well, remember that puppies don't stay puppies very long. Soon you would be the proud owner of a dog. They too are cute and wonderful, however.

I have an old Sheep Dog. She is very stiff, and has authritis (lets hope I never need to know how to spell that...) She won't let you take your hands off of her.

I want a fox pup!

Wingychan

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    I want a fox pup!
    So do I! Aren't they sooo cute!

Sorry, let my inner girl out of her cage...

Oh dear i don't know what came over me yesterday, must have been a moment of madness. Puppies cute bah. :justkidding:

But dogboy they would be playful for a few years then i wud have a loyal friend for several more years. car't loose IMO

I would love a puupy just like the one in Olivia's pic

Funny pics grizzly, nice

LilpawsGHuskypup

Hooray for puppies!
    I've been living with golden retrievers my whole life, and we have puppies at home almost every year. They're sooo cute!
    I have big ideas of getting myself a husky puppy once I've graduated this summer. They're the cutest, cuddliest things ever!
    Huskies are like the only dogs I find cute both as puppies and adults.

Quote Originally Posted by SibeHuskypup View Post
    Hooray for puppies!
    I've been living with golden retrievers my whole life, and we have puppies at home almost every year. They're sooo cute!
    I have big ideas of getting myself a husky puppy once I've graduated this summer. They're the cutest, cuddliest things ever!
    I'm well jelious of you now

Quote Originally Posted by SibeHuskypup View Post
    Huskies are like the only dogs I find cute both as puppies and adults.
    Agreed