Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: will it fit?

Default will it fit?

Goodnites L/XL boys:

I am about 115 lb, i am male 15 year old and i have about a 30" waist, and a bit over 5 and 1/2 feet tall? i have a very skinny tallish frame

It will definantly fit....I am 18 yrs old 5"11 with a 32" waist and they fit me fine

They should fit you fine, you actually fall into the weight range for them that is 85-125 lbs. I have worn the l/xl size with a 34 waist and they fit ok. Go ahead and try them out.

you think they'll fully cover me? and how high will they go up on my waist?

Imm 100% confident they will cover u....I am wearing them rite now with no problem

Absolutely, your actually within range the are designed for.

What about underjams??? you think they would fit me?
    Last edited by Drypered; 10-Jan-2010 at 00:06.

The listed weight size for the largest Underjams is lower than that of Goodnites, but considering they're manufactured to be competitive with each other the L/XL size of Undrerjams should fit you as well.

As to which one to get? I would say get a smaller pack of both and then decide which one you like best.

I read this: Pampers UnderJams: Size Does Matter |

And I am skinny so I am not worried about the sides, but I am wondering how big goodnites and underjams how high they go if I am tall. will they be too "short"?

and How risky is getting Underjams sample in the mail?