Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everyone

Red face Hey Everyone

I am a new old user. I was on a while back formally known as baby_mike_luvr well I had to leave for personal issues that was about a year ago. Well now I am back to observe. I find TB/AB/DL/IC is very interesting and it might be something I am into. I was exploring the idea for a while I found myself very comfortable wearing Diapers. My boyfriend showed me this. He was nervous to tell me he liked to be babied but me being a very observant person I knew this was from his heart so I stopped and thought was it all that bad couldn't I just see what this is all about. Needless to say I was going to throw away our relationship on something stupid as a different interest. So I gave it a shot. This pleased him but it freaked me out how I enjoyed it. So he asked me if I would wear one I was very nervous but I gave in. Come to find out I like it. Thats how my interests started. So I have been reading up on it and trying to find out why I enjoy it so much. All your guys support was helping. So your support now would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

well my baby girl, Welcome back to the site.

Why not use your old account? You aren't allowed to have two accounts and you have a reputation and post count on the other one.

I requested that they did because I knew I wouldn't be on for a long time I don't have information anymore. Before I signed off my final time I said goodbye to everyone I asked them to shut the account down. I don't know why its still up because I tried the next day using the info and I couldn't sign on anymore.

If you could bring that to their attention that would be nice.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Welcome back, hopefully you won't have to take another leave of absence.

Areha I plan not to. Life sometimes gets in the way though and I won't be marked as a lurker. Thanks everyone for the support.

Welcome back to adisc, if you need anything at all in terms of finding your self in this crazy world i am just like a lot of others on here just a PM away, enjoy your time spent here in the community