Thread: Can't think of a non-generic title.

Default Can't think of a non-generic title.

Hello folks of ADISC. I found this place in my search for a community that doesn't charge for it's service. Not only has this place filled that requirement, but it's also, according to the rules, an intelligent place of discussion as well? I'm in awe.

Anyway, I haven't explored the AB/DL side of things much thus I know very little outside of what I've read on other sites (BitterGrey's article).

So I won't bother talking about any of that.

As for me personally, I'm a Canadian living in Ontario who enjoys hiking, movies, and playing video games. Despite living in a city infamous for industrialization, there are plenty of trails and forest-esque locations to enjoy, including the apparent 100+ waterfalls within the city limits.

With movies, I'll say that I'm a James Bond fan. The spy movies have always held interest with me but I'm not so much a fan as to start flame wars over opinions of the later movies (I'm well aware some think they suck, but to each their own). I also enjoy many movies from the decade I was born in, then wicked 80's. Favorite movie is probably The Goonies, with Die Hard coming second.

Video games are something I spent the majority of my childhood playing, as I had quite a bit of trouble making actual friends. I don't own a PS3 nor a 360 since my PS2 still has so many games worth playing. I enjoy the 'hidden gem' games far more than most 'mainstream' titles, although I play some of those as well. The Megaten series is easily one of my favorite franchises.

That should do it for my brief intro, I'll be around obviously if anyone wants to ask me things. Otherwise, it's a pleasure to meet you all and here's to a great 2010, heaven knows it can't possibly be worse than '09.

Welcome to ADISC! Your intro isn't brief. It is actually one of the better ones we actually get here. Hope you enjoy this site and its helpful and supportive community! Peace and Love

Helo and welcome to the site. I look forward to hearing your opinions. Im sure you will injoy this site. And I like games too so it will be good to hear your opinions in those kinds of topics.