Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huggies pullups

Default Huggies pullups

The t1 - t3 size's where can you get them from? and what does the t stand for? it is teen. I am asking because i bought size large one's which much to my disappointment, dint fit. so i then bought some XL size ones. witch also dint fit so i had to mod them in order to make them fit. but this won't work if you intent to wet them.

Quote Originally Posted by Berko View Post
    The t1 - t3 size's where can you get them from? and what does the t stand for? it is teen. I am asking because i bought size large one's which much to my disappointment, dint fit. so i then bought some XL size ones. witch also dint fit so i had to mod them in order to make them fit. but this won't work if you intent to wet them.
    I believe the T in t1-t5 means toddler, but i may be wrong. They are meant for toddlers, so they most likely wouldn't fit most teens.

Also, t4-t5 would be your best bet.

I believe the "T" is toddler clothing sizes, not sure how it works. No training pants will fit you properly. They are made to fit preschoolers and you are an adult.

If you really like Pull Ups with designs you might be able to fit into Drynites if you have a small frame and not a lot of body mass.

I would like both the t4 - t5 pullups and goodnite as i know both wud fit. but i think they are only sold in USA. and i'm gonna have alot of trouble gettin to my local supermarket and buying goodnite

Elli

Quote Originally Posted by Berko View Post
    I would like both the t4 - t5 pullups and goodnite as i know both wud fit. but i think they are only sold in USA. and i'm gonna have alot of trouble gettin to my local supermarket and buying goodnite
    Just thought I'd check that you know GoodNites are called DryNites in the UK. Wasn't quite sure from your post whether you knew that.

About having trouble getting to your local supermarket, do you go out shopping anywhere else? Or go elsewhere, such as to see a film or whatever, and pass some shops on the way/way home? If you go out somewhere with a Boots or SuperDrug store, you'd probably find Pull-ups or DryNites, if that's what you're after.

In fact, if you can get to a Boots store, you could check out the incontinence products where there might be 'StayDry' adult 'nappies', with tapes, amongst all the adult pull-ups. They aren't the best, but might be another option if children's ones are a tight fit. Search for 'Boots StayDry' with the search option above if you want to know more about them.

I did know but thanks anyway Elli , My problem is makeing a good excuse to get out then getting them home then into a rather small house with five other people living there. I've madeup several plans in my head wich i'm fairly confident will work to get some DryNites. So i just need evryone to be out of the house at the same time... and to get the money as am rather skint at mo.

Elli

Ah, I see what you mean now. Life is a nuisance sometimes hey? I hope your plan goes well and you get what you set out for.

Usually something marked T-3 would be toddler age 3. These sizes appear in young children's clothes. The largest, T-5 would probably be like a Pampers size 6, not something that would fit a six year old.

GoodJams1

Yeah, the T sizes for Pull-ups is definitely for toddlers & preschool age kids.
    Although it would be funny for a spoof set of Pull-Ups, in which the T did stand for Teen.
    So instead of "Mommy Wow, I'm a Big Kid Now!" to "Dang Momma, Stop pestering me!" or something similar to what a teenager would say. LOL!

tbmoney

:Pull-ups 4t5t will be find...it is a little tight but u will be find...my plan 2moro is to buy some goodnites from walgreens and some pull ups 4t5t from cvs....wen I get home I will put on 2 pull-ps and 1 goodnite shud be fun!!