Thread: hello adisc

Default hello adisc

Hi name is jason...I'm 18 years old and ima tell u a bit about myself....I consider myself a teen baby and diaper lover. I have been on and off with diapers since I was 4. I can remember when my grandmother ran a day care and I would secretly take diapers...I loved I grew older my love for them never left....wen I was 9 my baby cousin was born and I wud steal her diapers....I grew up in texas and moved to ct wen I was 12....for a short period of time I lived with my my aunts house there were 2 toddlers who lived in the house and I would steal their diapers....wen I turned 13 my parents divorced and I moved in with my mom and I didn't touch a diaper untill I was 15 when I went to cvs and bought some goodnites and I continued to wear them untill I was 16...from age 16 to 18 I have worn pull-ups 4t-5t...nobody knows that I wear diapers...and I'm not in a hurry to tell anyone....I have always felt that my childhood happened to fast and I wish I could have it back...I feel like it was a lost childhood with the big move divorce and other things that got in the way...I am a skinny kid so I only wear toddler diapers like pull-ups easy ups and goodnites and I plan to keep it that way for as long as I can. I sometimes wet in my diapers but not a lot...I love toys and play with them whenever I can....I plan on buying a pacifier bottle and sippy cup real soon....I pretty much have a double one wud expect me to wear diapers..I have always been popular in school and have had a lot of friends in my life....I am a big sports fan and can be friends with pretty much anybody...well that's all I got...I'm out

Welcome to Adisc, comrade.

Hey thx man..

Welcome to ADISC! What sports are you into? Hope you enjoy this site and its helpful and supportive community! Peace and Love

nice intro!
    Welcome to ADISC!

yeah, i like goodnites and pullups too!!!

Hey nice to meet you. Hope you have a nice time here. ^_^