Thread: my Intro

Default my Intro

hey everyone ive liked diapers all my life
    and wear everyday on and off

is anyone from ontario?

We don't *just* talk about diapers here! We have lots of other forums which cover other topics too, including politics, computers/games and random fun stuff. We like to get to know new people properly, so why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?

Welcome then

But I agree with talula: Tell us a little more about yourself. Act like if you whould meet in real live with someone that likes diapres, you wouldn't just tel him/her you like diapers, but you whould also have smaal talk about hobbies, work, etc, etc.

Millions of people are from Ontario... Oh you mean on ADISC? yes there are many...

why not read through the intros of people and pick the ones who sound like your kind of people, wherever they are from, and pm them? or hunt down their threads and reply?

where do you get yours, are they cloth or not? which do you prefer? And how bout them Senators?

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope you enjoy this site and its helpful and supportive community! Peace and Love

Also know that this site is NOT a Dating/Meeting site so just a quick bit of advice. But there are people from Ontario on this site.