Thread: DL from The Netherlands

Default DL from The Netherlands

Hi all,

I have liked diapers all my life. I discovered it when I was about six years old when I saw some plastic snap on pants at a neighbour girlfriend's house. It made my heart pound and I asked her If I could borrow the plastic pants for putting them on my stuffed animals to play with. The same night I put the plastic pants on myself when I was in the bath tub. Some years later I found old pampers in a closet at other neighbours. I took two out of the box and put them under my shirt and went home. I used them (not wetting them or anything) for the next years, until they fell apart. At the age of 7 or so, I used to make diapers from plastic bags and towels, which made me feel good.

Nowadays I wear a diaper whenever I feel like it. My girlfriend knows about it and has no problem with it. She even asks me sometimes before going to bed, if I would like to put one on. I think that's great.

Before being with my girlfriend I have dated with another diaper lover, just to experiment. I did feel good at the time, but I wouldn't do this anymore, since I am in a relationship now.

Hey Drula, welcome to ADISC, have you any other Hobbies/interests

I love to hear happy stories about accommodating and understanding partners; good for you; proof (in concept) there are more friendly and indulgent partners out there for all our singles!

Some of my other hobbies are cars and computers. I'm quite good at fixing them, being kind of a technical guy. When I was little I used to play with Lego a lot.

Welcome Drula.

Welcome drula, ^^

Glad you have a good relationship with an understanding partner.
    I hope you have a great time on this forum.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope you enjoy this site and its helpful and supportive community! Peace and Love