Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I am new here. I have liked diapers for quite some time, and from what I have seen so far I find this place quite enjoyable.

Smile Hi from Australia.

Welcome to ADISC. I am very new here also and they are a very friendly mob here mate! From the little I have seen they always ask that you share a little more about yourself and your interests. After all liking diapers (or nappies) is very common here. Do not be shy, please say a little more than Hello please and enjoy your visits here!

G'day from another aussie! Hope you enjoy it here. Ditto to what JohnnyAB said, we'd love to hear some background info and stuff. You can talk about anything on this forum, not just diapers/nappies.

hihii =) nice to meet you, i'm new too. but im findin it difficult to approach people. Do you has this problem too?

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope you enjoy this site and its helpful and supportive community! Peace and Love