Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The ABmud

Default The ABmud

I know there was an old thread about this, but I don't know if it's locked, and don't know if i should revive the thread since its old. I was just wondering how you get a house, or how to get in one. I've wanted to get in one for awhile but never have got too.

Thanks before hand.
    Last edited by GoodNite; 07-Jan-2010 at 04:17.

Interesting question. As for getting a house, save money, lots of it, find realtor, find house you like, apply for mortgage, escrow, home inspection, a lot more money, lawyer to close the deal, etc.

As for getting in a house, insert key in lock, turn key, open door. Failing that, break window.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Interesting question. As for getting a house, save money, lots of it, find realtor, find house you like, apply for mortgage, escrow, home inspection, a lot more money, lawyer to close the deal, etc.

As for getting in a house, insert key in lock, turn key, open door. Failing that, break window.
    Or you could check the title?

I must really have missed the point here, I see the title as ABmud, I can't say I know what that is, but the question was about getting a house sooo....

Ok I'm stumped too. Please explain 'ABmud', I've never heard of the term before.

It's a game, there is a post about it on the forum, just search it.

Just f explain it...YOU started the thread...don't expect others to do work...you do the work.

Quote Originally Posted by babymick21 View Post
    Just f explain it...YOU started the thread...don't expect others to do work...you do the work.
    It's not my job to explain it, and you wouldn't be able to help if if you had no clue about it. If you don't want to move your mouse to the search button, that's not my fault.

Goodnite, Houses i believe you need some sort of status, but apartments can be rented...i just for got the command line... i believe it's like 'rent 555'

also, what's your username? (can pm if you like)

Ps. Apartments are fking annoying, i dont suggest one.