Thread: Lonely DL

Default Lonely DL

Hello everyone. I'm hoping to make some friends with the same interests as me. I have loved wearing diapers for as long as I can remember...but have always kept it a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by sacguy View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm hoping to make some friends with the same interests as me. I have loved wearing diapers for as long as I can remember...but have always kept it a secret.
    You've come to the right place. Would you like to tell us what those interests are? Welcomes =)

Butterfly Mage

You'll find most folks here to be pretty welcoming. So... Welcome

Hi!

When I first saw your name, sacguy, I was a little curious, but I saw that you're in California, so I assume you're in Sacramento? If so, I looooooove the 6 Flags park there, it has so many roller coasters! My grandparents used to live in Napa, so I've been in that area on many occasions. Anyways, welcome, hope you have a good time.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope you enjoy this site and its helpful and supportive community! Peace and Love

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I have loved diapers well before the internet let me know I wasn't the only one out there. The first experience I remember: I was about 7, shared a room with my younger sister. She was around 4 at that time. My mom always used cloth diapers when we were little, so after my sister was toilet trained, my mom put the old diapers and plastic pants onto her my sister's dolls. I pulled the largest of the pants off one of the dolls, and put it on over my underwear when I was going to be one night. I remember soaking my underwear and sleeping wet that night. That came to an abrupt end after my mom caught me. It probably had to do with her finding a collection of urine soaked underwear in the bottom of my closet. It wasn't until I was about 13 that I really found out about my liking for wetting myself and the discovery of diapers. I am now a closeted diaper lover with a family. I get the chance to wear a diaper only about once per month...when I can be assured that I will be home alone for an hour or so.