Thread: Hey all from canada

Default Hey all from canada

Hey there,

New to this board, and excited to learn and talk about my hobby. I have been a DL since I was a little kid, when i was punished and put back into diapers. Been attracted to it ever since.

I don't really relate as an AB, more just pure DL.

I live in vancouver canada. I am suprised how many 'nucks there are on the boards. I thought i was one of a very few, but i guess there's more. I find that comforting.

I find it hard to find good products here in vancouver. I order online, but shipping gets expensive. Anyone know good sources here in vancouver or the lower mainland for Abena, molicare, or anything thats better than depends?

Thanks for reading my introduction.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope you enjoy this site and its helpful and supportive community! Peace and Love

Helo there!! I under stand about the shipping thing. When i order things the shiping will make it more than its worth. But i hope you injoy yourself and I look forward to seeing your opinions.

Hi and welcome to the site. If you're on your own and have a washing machine, why not wear cloth and plastic? It's certainly my diaper of choice.