Thread: Helloes!

LilpawsGHuskypup

Default Helloes!

Hewoes there!
    I've recently joined this site and want to introduce myself.
    I'm a recently turned 19 year old DL and babyfur from Sweden.
    You can call me Gus.

I'm a cheerful person, very open minded, and curious to what life has to offer, and you'll often see me with a smile on my face.
    I love to have fun and explore new things, and are always looking for new friends to make!
    But I'm also a serious guy! I'm not plain crazy.
    In my spare-time I'm like most teens; I like to listen to music, hang out with friends, see new movies at the cinema, read books, play video games and much more.
    I'm not the most sport-fanatic in the world, but I love the outdoors, nature and skiing is a passion of mine.
    I like traveling, and discover new beautiful places of the world.

So why am I here then?
    Well, it was just until last year that I discovered that I was a DL. My interest in diapers goes back a few more years though.
    I'm also a furry and more precise, a babyfur.
    To me, diapers as well as the things that comes from being a babyfur (artwork, stories etc), means relaxation and a feeling of freedom and innocence.
    It's a part of me now, and I'm quite relaxed about it.

For a few years now, I've been looking for answers on who I am, why I like the things I do and why I feel the way I feel about it.
    I now fully accept myself as a DL and a babyfur, but the way there has been interesting but also a toughie...

ADISC is a site of which I have been visiting many times for a long time now (makes me feel like some spy or something... ).
    I've been looking for answers here, been reading other peoples stories, both happy and sad ones. I've been reading the wiki articles that ADISC links to, and learned from many others sites to understand infantilism, AB/DL and furry fandom (babyfur).
    What I have found is awesome, and I'm very interested in learning more!
    It has not only helped me understand just the DL/babyfur sides of me, but much more as well. It has helped me grow as a human, and increased my self-esteem greatly. And I'm still learning.
    In short, ADISC has already helped me. Even before joining. I'm much thankful for that.
    I've joined ADISC because I want to share my story and experiences, and encourage others who's going through the same that I have.
    A place to express myself and talk about things that I couldn't talk about elsewhere. Make new friends and nice people to discuss with.
    I hope to fine answers on my own questions here as well.

I'm really not the best when it comes to introductions, but I hope this will do in order for you to get a somewhat good picture of who I am.

I hope you'll be nice to me. I'm gonna be nice to you!

Awesome to be here!
    See you around!

*tail-wags happily*
    Last edited by LilpawsGHuskypup; 10-Jan-2010 at 14:21.

Quote Originally Posted by SibeHuskypup View Post
    I'm really not the best when it comes to introductions,
    ...what? Yours is definitely one of the best intros I've ever read!

Welcome aboard Sibe, I hope you'll be one of us for a long, long time!

It's people with an attitude like yours that make ADISC the wonderful friendly place that it is, and it's the possibility to help people the way ADISC did to you that makes me proud of being a member of this community.

LilpawsGHuskypup

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    It's really is great being here.
    However, it seems that I've come in some issues regarding my username.
    I hope to be able to fix it, which might take a while.
    Until then, all the best!

Cheers.
    Last edited by LilpawsGHuskypup; 06-Jan-2010 at 21:16.

Welcome to ADISC's out and open my "model-newbie" friend. your intro was spot on and i can tell off the bat your going to be able to give a lot to our community so with that said Welcome and enjoy your time here, im looking forwards to seeing your around the forums =)

LilpawsGHuskypup

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    Welcome to ADISC's out and open my "model-newbie" friend. Your intro was spot on and i can tell off the bat your going to be able to give a lot to our community
    Nice to meet you too SquishyTushy, and thanks. Though I'm not sure what you mean by "model-newbie".
    Concerning the intro, I'm just being honest.

...what? Yours is definitely one of the best intros I've ever read!
    It's people with an attitude like yours that make ADISC the wonderful friendly place that it is, and it's the possibility to help people the way ADISC did to you that makes me proud of being a member of this community.
    Haha, I'm honored! That was quite above what I had expected.
    Indeed, ADSIC has helped me taken my life to even higher levels.
    Even more than helping me to accept myself as a Dl and babyfur.
    I wish to share those experiences, and hopefully help people by doing so.
    Not to mention all new things I hope to learn myself during my stay!

Cheers!

Why are other newbies so shy in their intros? Welcome to ADISC and I really appreciate your intro in how open it is. Hope you enjoy this site and its helpful and supportive community! Peace and Love

This post will be absurd.

ADISC is a site of which I have been visiting many times for a long time now (makes me feel like some spy or something... ).
    Yeah, cause you're like a Russian Communist Death Bot sent to eat our kids. Menace. Your immediate comment on spy work initially aroused my suspiscions, and your self-given robot command confirmed them.

*tail-wags happily*
    More proof.

Anyways, I originally just picked some random thread to come and post in cause I felt like it, and that's how I do. You happen to be the first intro thred I've replied to in like forever (or at least a couple of weeks, which is like 14 days or more even). Anyways, I was thinking about making some post which talked about how I wasn't going to post, but it would be like ironic and such cause I'd be posting about not posting. You seemed to have put some effort into your intro post though, so I'm throwing you a freakin bone or something. Welcome to ADISC.

This post has been absurd.

LilpawsGHuskypup

No biggie, but my name is now changed. Looks like the request went through the borders.
    Hahaha! I'm never gonna get good at this!
    ("G" stands for Gus)
    Well, in case of any confusion.

Cheers everyone!