View Poll Results: Your Stance On Fast-Food

47. You may not vote on this poll
  • I HATE Fast-food & never eat any!

2 4.26%
  • I Hate Fast-food & only eat it when i HAVE to.

7 14.89%
  • I Hate Fast-food & usually eat the healthy menu items when i have to.

2 4.26%
  • I Hate Fast-food & usually eat the un-healthy menu items when i have to.

2 4.26%
  • I LOVE Fast-food & eat it all the time!

8 17.02%
  • I Love Fast-food & eat only the un-healthy menu items.

9 19.15%
  • I Love Fast-food & eat only the healthy menu items.

5 10.64%
  • I am impartial towards Fast-food

21 44.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fast Food Predicaments

Question Fast Food Predicaments

Okay so like many Americans i realize fast-food is an issue in this country, we have tons of places, many varieties and a great deal of it isn't very healthy at all.

When ever i go out and have fast food i try, at least once and a while to order something construably healthy such as a salad or chicken sandwich.

Im curious as to how many of us here actually "gorge-out" when they eat fast foods and how many of us actually try to take a "healthier" approach.

Un-healthy will be considered all Burgers,pizza's,hot-dogs, ...ect ect

Healthy will be considered all Fish or chicken sandwiches (even thought they are usually not much healthier), salads, fruits, ...ect ect

Let your opinions fly >

I try to eat healthy but i end up eating too much. But thats why i try to work out so i can stay my current size. But the only place i eat healthy is at arbys with there deli sandwiches. And that reminds me. I have been told that wendys has the unhealthyes burgers ever. I thought it was mc donalds. I was wrong.

Maybe you should add an option for "I both love and hate fast food."

I love fast food for its taste, cost, and convenience. Whenever I eat it, though, I feel guilty knowing I could and should be eating something much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Milla View Post
    Maybe you should add an option for "I both love and hate fast food."
    Its a multiple option poll u can choose more then one choice when you vote =P

Wendy's burgers taste rancid to me. I love their country style chicken wraps, however. I suspect it's because of the unhealthy ranch dressing they pour into it.

Wendys has the best seasonal .. the "Cheddar Lovers bacon Cheese Burger" it drips with guilty heart clogging deliciousness that can not be consumed regularly

The only fast food I ever indulge in is Whataburger, and it's usually while drunk.

Let me just say that I am one of the pickiest eaters you will ever meet. I could go on for hours about what foods I don't like. This is only part of it.

I don't really mind fast food, but when I do eat it I prefer to go with the somewhat healthier choices. I love a good burger, but most fast food burgers are nasty so I tend to steer clear from them or order the fish or grilled chicken sandwich on the menu. When I am out with friends and we stop at one of the fast food joints, I usually just get a salad and my drink claiming that I am "not that hungry" or that "I just ate." I am not one for condiments and would rather taste the food instead of all of the sauces and spices in most food. I also don't like cheese, and many places don't serve regular hamburgers except on the kids menu anymore which leaves me SOL, or I have to custom order and get looks from everyone around. Even at Subway or other sandwich places, I order my sandwich "toasted (because I like warm, crispy bread), no cheese" but loaded with veggies (tomato, lettuce, banana peppers, pickles, onions), no dressings, or added spices. I like my sandwiches plain.

There are few places that I don't have this predicament at. Arby's (I have always loved the classic roast beef sandwich), White Castle (The Sliders are just right), and Chick-Fil-A are the only ones I can think of at the time that I would eat the "normal" food instead of the healthier choices.

I have two issues with fast food places:

(1) They're horribly expensive compared to other restaurants. That in itself stops be from pigging out at any kind of fast food place because I'd feel I get a really bad deal compared to stuff I could have elsewhere.
    (2) THere's plenty of other option with healtier food around here, so the few times a year I do enter an American-type fast food place, I don't see the point in eating healthy - I can do that elsewhere!

I looooooove the fast food, but I almost never have it, due to its unhealthiness. But when I do go to a fast food place, I have something *really* bad, like a double bacon cheeseburger or something. And extra fries, because the fries are the best part.