Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Creepy old man!

Default Creepy old man!

A couple days ago, I was diapered (and wet), and hanging out at the local park. The park is funny, because it's a playground with a dog park and a Civil War historical site. I was admiring the garden near the Civil War memorial, when a man I know came up to me and tried to make small talk. The only reason I knew him is because when I was young he tried to make me pet his dog, who looked like he suffered abuse. (I like dogs now, but at the time I was scared because I was attacked by a dog at age three. I still have a scar on my chin from the experience.) He came up to me and, rudely, asked me what I was doing. I told him I was just hanging around, and he asked me, "Are you a history buff?"
    I responded that not really, but I did have interests in history. Then he nodded, and said, "Something smells like cat piss."
    I was shocked! Did I really smell that bad? I had no idea. I said, "Uh, what do you mean? It might be this old house, or a cat might have pissed." He nodded, and left without saying goodbye. I'll have to be more careful in the future when it comes to wetting in public!

If you have any stories like this, or have ANY comments, posts are greatly appreciated!

Funny... I've never had anyone told me they smelled anything when I was wet.

What kind of diaper are you wearing?

Tena. The man apparently had less manners and tact than Larry King.

LOL. I thought this was going to turn out to be something like Herbert the pedophile from Family Guy. Anyways maybe its better to not wet in public. But like Darkfinn no ones even noticed when I was wet not even when someone knew I was wearing a diaper. Though sometimes my pee does have a odd oder when I do go to the bathroom. (No my kidneys are not failing.)

Hmm... I mean... I know my tenas smell some when I go to change... but it's not like a "holy crap that stinks" sort of thing. Really the only time I notice it is when I'm rolling up the diaper to toss it away... when it is at the closest point to me face.

Well, it was pretty wet at the time, but still, the man is rude, as I've stated. You both are lucky you don't know him!

you should have told him that he must have been smelling his upper lip...

HA! I don't think the old fart would have liked that very much!

That's so funny, I'm giving you reputation
    Last edited by Peachy; 04-Apr-2008 at 16:26. Reason: merging double post

Just maybe the spot where he met up with you was close to where dogs/cats sometime make a *pit-stop* and he had a keen enough sense of smell to pick up on the lingering odor. It may not have been you at all. OR, maybe he has to wear a diaper for incont. reasons and knew he was starting to smell, so used the "cat piss" line to throw suspicion off of himself if you happened to smell urine on him.

That could very well be, Pramrider. However, I'd been there before and never really smelled anything.