Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE vs TNA

Default WWE vs TNA

Anybody watch TNA or WWE tonight?
    I don't have cable but I've already downloaded and watched RAW. So amazing to see Bret Hart again.

I did. I watch the first hour of Impact then switch to RAW to watch Michael/Hart then after that flip between the channel to watch both Impact and RAW.

I flipped between both of them. I watched Impact more than I did Raw, cause Raw seemed bland. I liked seeing Bret back, but I felt like the whole thing was rushed cause WWE wanted to compete with TNA's opening salvo against WWE.

I for one, want another Monday Night war, and another war between two wrestling companies. I watched both WCW and WWE back in the day, and I am still a fan of the WWE, albeit it is a lot more tamer than I like it to be.

TNA impresses me more each year with how bold they are getting. I was surprised to see the Nature Boy, Ric Flair at TNA. TNA vs WWE will be a good fight, and I feel like I did in the 90's during the Monday Night Wars.

WildThing121675

I was really pissed last night because I watched Raw and looked at a recap of TNA and TNA looked alot better then Raw and that's what pissed me off is because for me TNA usually sucks and the only reason they did so well last night was becuase they went out and got a bunch of big names like Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair, Eric Bichoff.

In the end it's all about the ratings and I wouldn't be surprised if even after all that WWE still came out on top.

I'm a UFC fan personally. It's what a real fight would actually be like because anything goes.

Olivia

Tna was great Jeff Hardys appearance was what i loved i didn't see raw because i quit watching wwe when they went "Pg"

I've been out of the wrestling 'loop' for many years, but are the two brands doing some kind of mash-up or something?

Olivia

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    I've been out of the wrestling 'loop' for many years, but are the two brands doing some kind of mash-up or something?

No Tna was competing head to head with Raw for 2 hours 9 to 11.

Basically Tna pulled out all the stops got jeff hardy ric flair hulk hogan kevin nash and what's his name.

Plus strip poker with Tna women.

The Ratings...

WWE: 3.6 - 5.61 million viewers

3.50 First Hour (vs. TNA second hour)
    3.70 Second Hour (vs. TNA third hour)

TNA: 1.5 - 2.2 million viewers

1.69 First Hour (unopposed)
    1.44 Second Hour (vs. WWE first hour)
    1.22 Third Hour (vs. WWE second hour)

TNA actually did good because they didn't lose any viewers but actually gain some. The reason why I said this is because TNA rating is normal around 1.0or something like that. It makes you wonder what would happen if WWE didn't had Bret Hart but some generic D- list celebrity gust hosting like they always have, would TNA rating gone up anymore then it had now.
    Last edited by Dream; 06-Jan-2010 at 22:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    No Tna was competing head to head with Raw for 2 hours 9 to 11.

Basically Tna pulled out all the stops got jeff hardy ric flair hulk hogan kevin nash and what's his name.

Plus strip poker with Tna women.
    Hmm..interesting. How the hell did they get all those guys? I thought I saw promos with Jeff Hardy on WWE/ECW?