Thread: The Diaper Vest

Default The Diaper Vest

On the hunt for the perfect adult diaper bag, I came across this:

DadGear - Father's Day Gifts, Dad Diaper Bag, Men's Diaper Vest, Fathers Day Gifts, Dad Gear

This has to be the coolest innovation in parenting since the g-diaper (which was really only cool because it was eco-friendly). Not sure how practical it might be for us -- I don't know it you can really carry any adult sized items in the pockets, not to mention how you'd go about explaining where your vest is filled with adult diapers. But all the same, this a pretty sick idea. I wonder if there's a way to a make custom make a more concealable version for ABDL's.

All we need now is a trench coat filled with diapers!

I'd be all badass like: "So....I heard you were lookin' for some of the good stuff."

And then I'd open up my trench coat of diapers and be all like: "Molicares, Bambinos, or Abenas?"

Awwww, yeah. I'm the diaper dealer, bizzatch!

Yeah. I so want a diaper vest. But I'd probably end up stripping it off at the clubs with afro sheep. And afro sheep does not like diapers.....or does he?

That is actually a really good idea... Why didn't I think of that?