Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *is still in shock*

Default *is still in shock*

Today something cool happened, as well as it may sound hard to believe. It's still hard for me to believe. I actually somehow got my mom to buy me diapers. Another amazing note is this is the second time. I know it sounds farfetched, but please believe me, it did happen. I am still in shock of how this worked out. Just stating this because it's out of the ordinary for parental responses on this subject matter, especially when my mom had before called me a @#$%ing freak because of it. Oh well, all's well that ends well I guess.

FullMetal

Thats awesome! Tell us the full story.

You are a lucky kid, most parents would hit their kids lol (I jokes!) Nice going.

FullMetal

I basically told her that it hurt me when she called me names and such, then I told her I felt at least somewhat shunned because of it, so she accepted it. I decided to see if she really had, so I asked if I could get her buy some for me.

FullMetal

That sounds pretty cool, why did you decide to tell her in the first place? And I mean, you have to also accept that she will be a bit awkward about this because she is not into it and does not really understand it the way we do. I guess we all have to be acceptive in our own way, just don't be so hard on her either

FullMetal

It was more, I got found out for being stupid the first time. And also to add to what happened, I asked her while I was at the store with her.

FullMetal

Were you not scared about asking her?

FullMetal (thinks this is like a PM )

Quote Originally Posted by Zyph View Post
    Today something cool happened, as well as it may sound hard to believe. It's still hard for me to believe. I actually somehow got my mom to buy me diapers. Another amazing note is this is the second time. I know it sounds farfetched, but please believe me, it did happen. I am still in shock of how this worked out. Just stating this because it's out of the ordinary for parental responses on this subject matter, especially when my mom had before called me a @#$%ing freak because of it. Oh well, all's well that ends well I guess.
    I was able to get my mom to buy for me once, when I first told her. After that she wanted no part in my "Play" and I didnt really want her apart of it either. But Glad to see things worked out for you! I hope they contiune to work out!

Great where manipulation can bring ya.

Like I said before congrats.

Wow, you are lucky!

I told my mom before (over 4 yrs ago). She had a few questions, but was okay with it, mostly. I got the feeling that she would buy me some diapers at the store. So we went to the store the next day.... and I tried to remind her before we went through checkout, but she got kinda bitchy. I think I told her I'd pay her back, but she was still angry. I somehow told her to forget about it for a little bit (so she didn't cause a scene). We argued in the car and then never talked about it again, so I wasn't so lucky. (though there have been a few brief words a few times when my stuff has been found, but it wasn't a big issue)

what's the worst that can happen?
    I wish I could follow those words more often. They sure would make life a lot easier. Actually, I wish we could all think that way more often (well, except when the thing is harmful to someone. Then the thought should be "okay, bad idea")
    Last edited by ShippoFox; 04-Apr-2008 at 08:57.