Thread: DPF Stories

Default DPF Stories

Hey everybody,

I was bored the other day and was wandering around DPF and other old diaper websites, even in their non-functioning state.

I was wondering if anybody had a repository of the old DPF story collections. A lot of them were fantastic and its sad to see that they are going to go the way of the dodo because DPF shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Hey everybody,

I was bored the other day and was wandering around DPF and other old diaper websites, even in their non-functioning state.

I was wondering if anybody had a repository of the old DPF story collections. A lot of them were fantastic and its sad to see that they are going to go the way of the dodo because DPF shut down.
    I have no idea how far down the navigation clickstream they were, but you'd best be served with caching services (Google, Corel [NYUD], Wayback) as a first-pass.

MXmadman

You might try this site. Their archiving is hit-or-miss, but if it hasn't been shut down too long, they might have most of what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by MXmadman View Post
    You might try this site. Their archiving is hit-or-miss, but if it hasn't been shut down too long, they might have most of what you're looking for.
    Yup. The Wayback Machine.