Thread: New Hampshire?

Default New Hampshire?

I know I've already intro'd myself, but I just felt like taking the time to ask if there are any other diaper enthusiasts in NH.

It is natural to be interested in people who are not too far away, for chatting about local issues, and just feeling neighbourly;

but there's a sensible tradition in these parts that looking for people to meet, in the intro forums is frowned on. It isn't very hard to find more ADISCERS in your state; and you can arrange things privately if you all so desire...

But ADISC isn't based around making contacts for meetups right off the bat; prepare yourself for the barrage of replies stating we are not a dating site, that we are for making friends and getting to know people over time, that we are more interested in who you are: hobbies, interests, opinions, troubles, glories, and so on: than jumping across state lines just because we share fashion choices.

We don't mean to sound hostile or unfriendly when those kind of replies are made, but I know, when a whack of them appear, it can seem, like WHOA!! I didn't expect a sort of Spanish Inquisition!

welcome to ADISC!

I am in NY, but there is a slew of people into AB/DL in MA and I even know a few in NH also! what hobbies/ interests/ sports/ music/ whatever are you into? (just curious)

I started to like diapers @ 11. How old were you?

welcome to ADISC! and Happy New Year
    ~ Will :0