Thread: Hey everyone from Seattle

Default Hey everyone from Seattle

I am kind of new to this site. I am 28 years old and have been in diapers now for 6 years. I started wearing for medical reasons but now I really enjoy diaper and playing in them. I am married and my wife will help me with my nighttime diapers most nights. I always like meeting knew people and discovering knew ways to wearing diapers.

Welcome, also from Seattle

That's interesting that you came to this later in life. Would you say that you had no interest prior to your medical need? Anyway, what else can you tell us about yourself? Hobbies, interests, big schemes? Not looking for anything too personal, just a little something to give people a sense of who you are. I hope you'll enjoy the site.

Seattle, woop woop!!!!

Welcome to the site, we need more Seattle users, to help take over the wor... nevermind, more about that in private. Seriously though, welcome. Like Trevor said, can you tell us more about you? It helps us get to know you better, and it gives us something to talk about. Hope you have a good time here, I know I do.