Thread: Bigger Diapers = Cozier Night

Smile Bigger Diapers = Cozier Night

oki, so i usually wear drynights to bed (now and again) but recently i have been to excited and thinking about them to fall asleep...
    but the other night i made some makeshift towel diapers (that are HUGE and BULKY) that make your legs go appart and you cant walk in them without waddeling. so i slept in them and i had to best nigths sleep EVER
    it was great, i had a dummy in and everything and i can hardly ever sleep with a dummy in...

has anyone else had this or a similar experience?
    i.e. finding it easier to sleep with a bulky diaper than a smaller one

Well yes for me, but from another way. I have depends fitted breifs large and molicare breifs large. The molicares are a bit bigger and bulkier. But i dont have to worry about leaks with them. I wear for bedwetting but I think it still applies here. The more comfy you feel and confident, the better the sleep. That and less sheets to wash lol

To me any nappy would be cozy to sleep in.

All depends on my mood... Sometimes I can sleep well in thick diapers some times I can't.... There have been may times I have to get up, take the diaper(s) off, and clean up, before I can fall asleep.

It doesn't matter to me as long as I'm daipered, but if a daiper is too big, it feels awkward