Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm 18 years old, but secretly wish I could wear diapers.

Question I'm 18 years old, but secretly wish I could wear diapers.

Okay, I don't know where else to post this so I hope this is okay. I am an 18 year old dude from Ohio. I am a senior in highschool. I've had a diaper fetish for a long time now since I was a younger teen. For some reason the thought of being able to wear a diaper and pee/poop in it turns me on and I wish I could do it so bad, also TB/DL girls turn me on , etc ,etc you get my point. ...Like honestly I used to think like why am I feeling like this? But then I found this site and found out there are a lot of other kids with this fetish and I'm not alone. Sometimes I feel like I want to just poop in my boxers because I don't know where I could get diapers at...I really don't know why I have this fetish though. Do you think I should try to get involved in my fetish or just try to ignore it?

Thanks for your help.

Kind of stacking the odds asking a bunch of diaper afficianados if you should pursue your interest in diapers, isn't it? As for where you might get them, there are quite a few options in the US, from baby diapers and Goodnites in supermarkets, to real adult (but not very good) diapers sold in pharmacies, to the much better ones that might be available in medical supply stores or online. Whatever works best for your situation. It could also be that it's not worth the risk to you at this time for whatever reason. Ultimately, it's something in your head. You might really enjoy them, but you're not going to wither and die without them. You make the call.

Weren't you really creepy in Teen Nursery School a while ago...?

OK, I've been there, I know what you are going through

having said that I am not you so i can't say anything definitively.

my advice is embrace it. i tried to hide it, and give it up. but i found that that denied part of my true self. and made it difficult.

Explore your true self... and you will likely find that you answer some burning questions

this is a terrible thread..
    but i'll say; get some diapers before you poop yourself
    hiding it is impossible-ish. so don't try. only tell people you know would never tell anyone else unless you want them to. and where is that avatar from?

You're 18. You can die for your country, apply for a credit card and goto jail. Why shouldn't you be able to wear diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    Weren't you really creepy in Teen Nursery School a while ago...?
    Who knows but don't judge a book by it's cover?

As Nike say: just do it
    You'll feel better for doing so, just don't over do it.

Next time could you give us the 'pg' version?
    Last edited by Huddles; 03-Jan-2010 at 10:52.

Butterfly Mage

Basically, there's nothing except your fear stopping you. Buying diapers is legal, after all.