Thread: hi there im sort of new to this site

Default hi there im sort of new to this site

my interests are diapers, pacifiers, bottle, baby clothes, computers, model trains, puzzles, computer games

Welcome to the site, BabyTim. What size trains are you in to? I did a lot with HO until I needed the space for other things in my family room....sigh.

Welcome! My name is Scritcher, or Syd.

Care to tell us justa little more? It feels like you're missing something...I just can't tell what...

Trains, eh? I like 'em too But not as much as I used to :/

Welcome to ADISC

--The Foxxeh Assassin--

Hey Babytim, welcome to ADISC what kind of computer games do you play

hello there - what kind of puzzles, games? I am a furry-on-the-fringe... I sense an ab side to you... here, try this, see what you have to say...

Livin Pampered

Smile Welcome Babytim

Hi from down under and welcome to ADISC.
    My greatest joy as a child was to receivce a model train set HO scale for Christmas when I was five. I built up in layout and rolling stock right to my early 20s when I moved out of home and lost the shed in the back yard to my Dad's wood working. One day when I am no longer working I hope to start again, but good classic model trains are so expensive these days. Hope you find what you are looking for here.