Thread: A nerdy DL in University

Default A nerdy DL in University

So I am a 20 year old University student studying in toronto, I am still living at home

I am a DL but I have a bit of a baby side too. I wear diapers every day if possible and might like to go to 24/7 some day

recently I told my dad about diapers and he accpeted me for who I was
    I plan to tell my mom and then live openly as a DL.

other than the whole diaper thing...
    I am a huge nerd, so I play/have played a lot of RPG's and other games.
    right now I actively play Warhammer 40k and Rogue Trader

I have played D&D, D20 Modern, and Call of Cthuhlu (I have like 3 campaigns on Hiatus because of school)

I also play video games a little, but mostly of the single player variety (not much online)

I also LOVE TV (i work in that industry) and Battlestar Galactica (the new one) is my absolute favorite television show of all time

so yea that is me... not all of me, but it should help you get to know me a little

Welcome to the site Trojanman. A nice introduction there..... I'm glad your dad accepted you. It reminded of the episode in "Glee" where the gay kid, (forget his name) tells his dad that he's gay. It was a very touching moment and brought tears. I'm sure that it wasn't easy for you to do. Anyway, welcome. I hope the site provides for you as much as it has for me. It's a nice community of supporting friends, and a good place to express oneself.

Welcome to ADISC, trojanman. As dogyboy said, that was a very nice introduction; making a good first impression ensures a long and pleasant stay here at ADISC. Just keep up the complete sentences and proper grammar and you'll do fine

DnD, you say? Oh man, are we going to have some fun

Hey there! I'm Scritcher, aka Syd. Welcome to the site!

WOW! BSG (the new one) is also my favorite TV show of all time. I'm just crazy about it. I'm looking forward to the new SciFi series, Caprica. Did you see the two hour intro movie "Caprica"?

Yes I did.

it was pretty intense, but it just is no substitute for BSG.

BSG was good because although it was sci-fi it was trying to tell us things about ourselves...in the present day.

it presented us with different prespective on religious diversity, torture, the war on terror, and all the things that happened during the last decade.

Caprica looks good as far as providing a backstory, but from what I saw it lacks what made BSG soo good.

P.S. my broadcast history prof called BSG (the new one) the best television show EVER. I don't mean on televsion recently I mean EVER, as in "of all time". bar none... seriously

Hey Trojan, hope you like this site as much as DB I know that you will like it here. I'm so happy for you that your dad accepts you for your Diapers. I hope your mom does the same

Quote Originally Posted by trojanman View Post
    I also LOVE TV (i work in that industry) and Battlestar Galactica (the new one) is my absolute favorite television show of all time

so yea that is me... not all of me, but it should help you get to know me a little
    Nice introduction. Welcome to the community. I'm a big Galactica fan as well...can't wait for Caprica to start!

-Gus

welcome to ADISC!

theres a slew of chill people here from Toronto! (always room for more!!)

Have a happy new year!

~ Will =)

Welcome Here, trojanman!

Glad your father accepted it, good luck with telling your mother.

And D&D rulez