Thread: I'm doing a review ^_^

Default I'm doing a review ^_^

Okay, so this is my review of the Dollar General sleep pants size L/XL. They come in a pack of 12 and cost 7 dollars plus tax (Where I live, anyways) They are basically the same thing as Goodnites, and possibly even better I have a size 34 waist and they fit me perfectly and they hold A LOT of fluid. I drank two huge cups of water and a few glasses of Coke just to see, and of course, shortly after I had to go soooo bad it burned a little (Whoops, waited too long lol) So to test it, I had a complete bladder evacuation (Sounds weird XD) and it held it all. It was heavy. Very heavy XD I don't know about messing yet, but I'm gonna try soon. It's basically the same design as all store brands, that white color with a blue back threading and it had one feature that made it seem even more like a baby/toddler diaper (IMO) Those thin green panels on the sides of the absorbent pad that kinda cup your legs. I love those They are extremely discreet and I easily wear around a small group of people. Don't do this if they're super wet lol They bulge a lot (something else I love) and I didn't notice any leaking so far, but I don't know how prone I am to leaking. The fluid seems to concentrate in the center as well. I'm going to see how well hidden they are under skinny jeans some time (I have a ton of skinny jeans) So, yeah. Do I recommend them?

If you can't buy online and want cheap ones... HELL YES

So I give the packaging a 9/10, the fit a 9/10, the absorbency a 9.5/10, the presentation of the diaper (look of it), a 7/10
    I guess everyone will have a different opinion though lol

I had no idea that Dollar General had their own brand. Alas, I don't think I'd fit in them, however thank you for the review.

Nice and complete test! I'm canadian, so here dollar stores do not sell diapers, but they look good. Are they better than Underjams? (If you tested them, of course ^_^)

Thanks for the comments guys Tails, in my opinion Underjams would probably be better. I tried them once, and I absolutely loved them.