Thread: hello from mn

Default hello from mn

hi everyone. my name is josh. i signed up on ADISC a while ago but was to lazy to fill out anything and then got sidetracked by other stuff. I have an extensive history with diapers and all the stuff that goes along with them. If you want to know more just message me.

Hello! I am from Minnesota as well - Nice to see another one from my neck of the woods.
    Anyway, I'm Scritcher, or Syd. Welcome aboard!

Hey there, welcome to ADISC! Glad you decided to participate.

So, we could guess that you're into diapers and stuff. Surely you have other interests besides diapers. Would you care to share them with us? You'll find out pretty fast, we're not all about the padding.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share? The Minnesota Vikings? How bad the Timberwolves are playing this year? Surely you must have an interest? We are mostly friendly folk here so don't be shy purifying yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka. I believe that I have failed in implying so much Minnesota stuff. Peace and Love

Ach, another mighty Norse warrior of Vikingland! Make yourself at home here in ADISC. Don't worry about taking a nap, bedwetter; we keep plastic covers on all the cribs :P

-25 degrees this morning, brutal. All I have to say about the Vikings is that if they do make it to the Superbowl they better not collapse as there history would dictate they do, 0-4 COME ON!!! At least I wasn't around to see that nonsense of at time not to long ago. I did however see the infamous NFC championship scam. How does an automatic kicker blow an epic 15-1 season. Whatever, that felt good to vent. It is Brett's destiny to go out in winning style and cap off his career as possibly the greatest QB of all time. I am envisioning a Vikings/Chargers Superbowl, that would be great. As far as the Wolves go, well, I hear Seattle wants a basketball team again. I'm sure Mr. Taylor could give a heck of a deal on that mess. Better yet move em out to NYC then they can have 3 bad teams to cheer for. I can't want for April, Target Field baby. GO TWINS!

welcome from warm and sunny savannah GA. Sorry I couldnt resist. Good luck with your vikings, and that traitor Favre. jk. I cant live in cold weather climates anymore, l grew up in denver and spent a fall and winter in Chi town for school. I am done with that. Although it does have its perks such as sleading, snowboarding, snowball fights, and white xmas'. Enough with my ranting, welcome and have fun.

hey Josh! Welcome to ADISC!

yo, I aint a Vikings fan, but I've been to the Metrodome, wow, it was an amazingly loud, fun play to watch football! I love the cheerleaders and the mascot dude is really kool too. You know what I mean he blows that horn, it goes wo-Ohw, wo_Ohw!! (rhyming with boo sorta)
    That place is so much fun!

~ Will