Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Color Pink

Default The Color Pink

Is it just me, or are there other GUYS who like the color pink on clothing, accessories, ect. For concerts and gigs, I put up my hair into a pink mohawk, and just walking around I have some stuff as well, but is there anyone else?

And yes, pink is my favorite color of the rainbow
    Last edited by Legolas; 01-Jan-2010 at 23:16.

I have a few friends who like the color pink. Usually i think colors goes with a persons personality. Like pink to me is a peson that really likes to have fun while acting childish and is a sensitive type of person aswell. Or also i can be a person that can be very ticklish like the crayon that has the name tickle me pink. =)

Pink is usually too bright and garish for me, but I generally give my favourite colour as being purple. Usually quite a dark purple, but I think that at least part of that decision is to distance myself from the "girly" lighter purples The two shirts that I own for semi-casual occasions are black with purple highlights of some variety

Related article from BBC News: BBC News - Men in the pink

I know a couple of guy friends of mine who like pink shirts, hairbands, and other things.

I love pink. Which is odd as I'm not a bright colours person. After pink my favourite colors are navy, black and dark blue.

I don't own any pink clothes and wouldn't wear anything pink however because of how homophobic my classmates are and the association between guys wearing pink and being gay
    Last edited by Hex; 01-Jan-2010 at 23:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamaker View Post
    I love pink. Which is odd as I'm not a bright colours person. After pink my favourite colors are navy, black and dark blue.

I don't own any pink clothes and wouldn't wear anything pink however because of how homophobic my class are and the association between guys wearing pink and being gay
    Don't you hate that? Homophobic classes?

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    Don't you hate that? Homophobic classes?
    Sort of. But I don't hang out with most of the people like that, so not a lot. I still wouldn't go attracting attention by wearing anything pink either.

I really wouldn't mind wearing pink on a shirt and I've had a shirt or two that was pink, but that's more because I don't care what I look like or wear.

I don't really think the color pink has a connection with being gay anymore. A loT of homophobic people I know really don't think anything of the color pink being worn by a guy. I actually know a few homophobic people i have seen where pink.

Ive got 1 pink shirt, a fred Fred Perry one and a pink jumper, its a beutifull color

I like pink and purple, but I remember when I was a kid I used to dislike those colours because they where "girly"... I was quite imature back then