Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do girls get the better end of the deal?

Default Do girls get the better end of the deal?

So, as we all learned as children, boys have something that girls don't. My thing here is that sometimes I feel like when it comes to diaper-wearing, that something can sometimes make it uncomfortable....especially in the morning. So anybody else ever feel like padded girls are lucky in that sense, compared to guys?

Not being a girl I really couldn't say. However I can say that my "Thing" is always quite comfortable in the morning when I'm padded

-Gus

chuckytdl

No way! :-)

I guess it could be, aside from the recent wearing of diapers, i've always worn boxers, so i'm used to a bit more room.

Butterfly Mage

Given how few diaper fetishists are female, I'd have to guess that there's not as much appeal for women to be ABDLs.

Biologically, most human males are "spares", as the human race could continue on just fine with a 20:1 female to male ratio. So in that respect, females are certainly better off.

But with having external genitals, the diaper is more stimulating for us than for women, I'd imagine.
    So perhaps we get the better end of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    But with having external genitals, the diaper is more stimulating for us than for women, I'd imagine.

Totally agree!

MXmadman

Without getting into too much detail, I'll say that mine has gotten in the way a few times. Suffice to say that it doesn't like to stay put once I get the diaper taped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    This assumes that being sexually interested in diapers is a good thing

It varies because for women there is no "extra weight" but in a sexual aspect it can still be an advantage since if you are a DL Male it is a lot easier to jack off. This is a very hard question to answer since it brings up a lot of perspectives from different points of view to actually answer the question.