Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

Hi! Call me 'Tree'.

By my estimates, I first woke up to the whole ABDL thing about seven or eight years ago, but it's been a LONG time since I've been active on any ABDL site at all (maybe three or four years); partly that's due to some aspects of my interest waning lately, but also due to the distasteful (if not sinister) trends some forums have unfortunately displayed in the past. But I've come across this site from time to time, and the first thing that struck me about it was what a well-developed community there seemed to be! What better reason to get in on the action

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here and get to know our very supportive community. Do you have any interests outside of *b/dlism that you would like to share? Peace and Love

Welcome to adisc what do you like outside of diapers and such?

And Punch is the right and cake is to the left.

Welcome (Croeso in Welsh) to Adisc - Nice to see another from the Celtic fringe. Hope you have lots of fun and make many new friends.