Thread: Online Purchases (baby diapers)

Default Online Purchases (baby diapers)

I tried this over at Teenbabynet, and, as usual, got back sarcastic jack-ass replies. I want to know if online websites, like, ships baby diapers just as they are, or in boxes.

I have a whole bunch of roommates (I'm in WA going to school now), and I obviously don't want any unfortunate incidents.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

P.S. I don't care about opinions on size. Sorry, I just don't. No offense.

I guess it depends on how many you buy, if your only buying a few packs they will just come in the plastic bags like you see in stores but in a carboard box that would hold 2 bags.

If you buy a case you get sometime 3 or 4 packs in a carboard box, check if the place you order from has discreet shipping, but I would doubt you would need to be secrative about baby diapers, so the brand name will be on the box.

When I bought a case of pampers size 7's offline when they first came out, they shipped the case like you would see in the store. Hope this helps.

I ordered a pack of goodnites from and it came in a white bag with the Target logo all over it. It was a thick bag with no way to see what was in it. I suppose baby diapers would be shipped in the same manner since the goodnites are under the baby section of their site.

i would think that a case of pampers or huggies would ship in a white cardboard box that had pampers/huggies logos all over it, like you see at costco. if you ordered a single pack it might ship in a plastic envelope-type thing. i'd be extremely cautious if discretion is an issue.

Don't know for sure.

Mmkay. If it's so unsure, I might have to stick with Bambino or something. I dunno, I feel really really creepy when I order from those people (no offense fellow TBs)... even creepier than wearing baby diapers.