Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online relationships

Default Online relationships

I just had a thought and was wondering about all your opinions? Have any of you singles ever thought about going on a website like e harmony or website Of that nature, and posted under interests that you like to wear diapers. I'm sure you wouldn't get lots of replies, but who knows, you might find someone who doesn't mind it or maybe even secretly is an ab/dl.

MXmadman

It's not information that I'd be willing to make public on a site where I have to make the rest of who I am public.

I've never really thought about finding a girlfriend who likes wearing diapers, or would be interested in it if I brought it up. If she's cool with it, fine. If she doesn't like it, well, that's fine too.

It might well work.
    Of course, finding somebody else who's also an AB/DL/Whatever is only part of the story; you don't want to matched with a creep...

Non-fetish websites may well be the best place to meet a AB/DL/whatever! Less likely to have creepy people, and more likely to have a better male/female ratio.

I met Nona on a dating site. I told her about this pretty soon afterwards. Imo it's not worth getting into a relationship if the other person can't accept you for who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Imo it's not worth getting into a relationship if the other person can't accept you for who you are.
    I've said a similar thing in another thread somewhere. If it's a non-trivial part of your life, your partner needs to be able to accept it - you won't be able to hide it for the rest of your life (assuming that's what you're after from such sites, and not just a random sex toy...), nor will you want to.

I'm on a couple of such sites, myself, but I wouldn't make any AB/DL stuff known in my profile. I think that my OkCupid profile somewhere mentions me being a furry (in the form of a test, or question, or something - not in my main profile essays), but I'm not going to make it totally obvious.

Though, having said that, making it obvious would be a nice, quick and easy way of weeding out people who would refuse to be accepting of anything slightly unusual

I'm not one to speak here, but I don't really believe in online dating. Of course, miracles happen. I met Sparky on here, turned out he was in my city, and we hit it off from there. One of those weird twists of fate.

*goes to listen to Rush Together by Quietdrive again, just because it's kinda powerful to her* :3

I only went to Diaper Mates and met men and I met my husband from Daily Diapers.

Diaper Mates has changed a whole lot and now it's almost 100% membership and the last time I heard, you could only send one message a day under free membership. Last time it was ten, before it was just unlimited. Pay sites I despise.

MXmadman

Quote Originally Posted by NeiNei View Post
    I'm not one to speak here, but I don't really believe in online dating. Of course, miracles happen. I met Sparky on here, turned out he was in my city, and we hit it off from there. One of those weird twists of fate.

*goes to listen to Rush Together by Quietdrive again, just because it's kinda powerful to her* :3
    I feel somewhat that way. I think if you meet someone online, get to really know them, and went from there, it could work, but actively looking for people specifically for the purpose of dating online seems counter-intuitive to me. I've seen too many people try too hard to look for someone to date, and they end up getting hurt more often than not. I'm a big believer that if "the one" is out there, fate will lead them to you or you to them.

When I joined the dating site I had honestly given up on actually finding anyone. (So sad, I'm only 19 :P) I was full of scepticism, but, Ash is something special He's my someone special.

It works for some people.

And for others. It doesn't.

Eh, I wouldn't.

I think it would be awesome for someone to meet another online with "similar" interests, but I also feel like you are limiting yourself if you throw the "diaper" thing out there.

If you are going to try the online dating thing, it might be easier to find a vanilla person, then tell them soon after meeting them.