Thread: Hello from Nebraska

MXmadman

Default Hello from Nebraska

Hello everybody. I'm a 24-year-old from Nebraska. Have been aware of this site for awhile, but just decided tonight to join and give it a try. I've liked diapers since I was very young (and vividly remember getting scolded a couple times for trying to stash a couple under my bed when I was 6 or 7), but my interest sort of faded during my late teens. It re-surfaced a few years ago though when I finally got to try my first adult diaper, and it's stuck with me since then. I've also gotten more interested in baby stuff in the past few years. I really can't place how I became interested in diapers or being an adult baby, but I know it's there.

Aside from that, I'm a typical Nebraska guy. I love cars, motorcycles, and football. Huge Husker fan. I've recently gotten into motocross and am hoping for that to keep me busy during the summer and help me get myself into better shape. I'm looking to buy a sport bike and get my motorcycle permit so I'm ready to hit the street this spring.

Being from Nebraska, I don't get to meet too many AB/DLs. I only personally know one other AB in the entire state, but I'm betting there are a few fellow Nebraskans on here. If you're from NE, feel free to drop me a line and say hi.

Welcome to the site MXmadman. Go Cornhuskers. I'm a Virginia Tech Hokie fan. Usually you guys have beaten us, but this year...... Anyway, if you want to get into shape, get a bicycle. That's what I do during the summer. I have a lot of friends who have motorcycles. I'm sure I'd kill myself immediately on one, however.

Anyway, nice introduction. I hope you enjoy the site and join in on the threads and posts. Check out IRC if you're in to that.

MXmadman

Thanks for the reply!

Yep, tough game this year for us. Bet you guys were sweating that last drive of the game!

I'll be sure to hang around.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here and our supportive community we got here. Just to stab some early fun, until I commit to a university that I get accepted to, I am a committed Miami Hurricanes fan, so just curious as to who won the 01 National Championship? But seriously, y'all guys put up a fight against Texas in the Big 12 Champs this year and yall guys had all the right to win that close game. Peace and Love

Yeah, I was rooting for Nebraska against Texas. I've always been a fan since I was a kid. I love those cold country teams. That's football!

Quote Originally Posted by MXmadman View Post
    I've also gotten more interested in baby stuff in the past few years. I really can't place how I became interested in diapers or being an adult baby, but I know it's there.
    You're far from the only person for whom this is true! I find it increasingly happening to me.

Nice intro--good to see someone give such a good snapshot of their interests.

Welcome to the site. Im sure you will injoy it here.

MXmadman

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here and our supportive community we got here. Just to stab some early fun, until I commit to a university that I get accepted to, I am a committed Miami Hurricanes fan, so just curious as to who won the 01 National Championship? But seriously, y'all guys put up a fight against Texas in the Big 12 Champs this year and yall guys had all the right to win that close game. Peace and Love
    I got a lot of respect for the Canes. They've given us more than we could stand on a lot of occasions. That '01 team's definitely among the greatest of all time. Tons of NFL talent came out of that squad. Would've liked to see how they would've done against the '95 Huskers.

And thanks again for the welcome, guys. Good to see another midwesterner on the site!

Nebraska has a lot of news now with Ndamukong Suh. I am pretty sure he can be a first overall pick in the NFL Draft especially if it goes to Detroit or St. Louis. To stay on track I hope you have enjoyed your time here so far as well.