Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Diaper Memories

Default Diaper Memories

I know there was already a thread like this but it was closed for some reason. I wanted to share this story from my youth with the board.

I can't remember when I started liking diapers. I know when I was probably 4 or 5 I would take diapers off of my cabbage patch dolls and try to put them on myself.

When I was probably about 10 I was playing with my younger brother, our cousin and a friend at my grandparents house. We were the only ones at the house at the time. We had just started playing hide and seek and the first closet I hid in had a package of baby diapers and a package of pull ups. I suggested the idea that we modify the game to where the seeker had to wear only a diaper while seeking out the other players. I don't know how or why I came up with this or why they went along with it but they did. I don't remember the details except that I know that we all took a turn in a diaper or pull-up. Needless to say with 4 younger people like that, it leaked out to the parents and we all got in a bit of trouble for it.

There are numerous threads like this, but they're all dead.

I was 3 or 4, and my brother was still in pullups. I asked my dad if I could wear one too, because I always had dreams about wearing diapers again. I would usually sneak into my parents room and pu one on, just for comfort. I never actually used them until about the 8th grade though.

I was 8 or 9 and at a friends house. Somehow I stumbled upon his pack of Goodnites, and was fascinated with them. For some reason my friend, his younger brother, and I decided to put them on our heads like hats and run around his house. I've always been a bit curious about diapers after that.

does anyone about age 13-16 or so remember the Drypers? in 1997 they had Crayon desgins, then from 1998 until 2000 they had Sesame Street designs, then in 2000 i remember my little sisters diapers were circus designs

If threads like this always come and go and kinda die, why not make a sticky? I always like to hear peoples first experiences, dunno about everone else?

Sadly my experience is a bit more gross, and definitely to the point. I had a neighbor who was my age, 6. He had a 4 year old brother who had deliberately started wetting his pants. One day I stole a pair of his wet underwear to wear. They were heaven and I was hooked. My mother also walked in on me to discover them. I had to take them back to his house and apologize. I took them back, but threw them through the door and whispered, "I'm sorry," and ran like hell all the way home.

That was my first acted upon experience. Once I hit puberty, I would wet my underwear again and again until I got caught my senior year in college.

My first experience was when I was about 10 or 11. An older cousin used to visit our house with her little girl. Then one day, I had a urge to steal one of her nappies. I dont know why I did it or why I felt that way. I used to wear them in my room and wear them just dry in my underwear. Back then, the nappies in question was pampers, they were still all plastic backed and had pink for girls and blue for boys instead of the kinda green unisex colour these days.

Once my younger cousin got potty trained, I started to buy the nappies myself, saving the money from my allowance. And its all kinda gone on from then.

From what I recall, I had a few (not many, really) bedwetting incidents right after I got out of diapers and it was a possibility/threat that I would have to wear diapers again, although I never did. For some reason, in subsequent years the idea of wearing a diaper appealed to me. I didn't have any baby diapers available to steal, so instead I would put towels or socks in my underwear in the bathroom or my bedroom to simulate the bulk of a diaper. When I entered puberty I found out about adult diapers from Depend commercials and women's magazine ads from around the home. A few years ago I found one of the ads which I really liked back then on eBay, attached below. It's for Attends undergarments and is just a drawing of a woman wearing one. The way the padding cupped around her butt was very arousing to me. Attends also had a similar add for the full diapers/briefs that showed a woman's torso wearing a diaper as she layed in bed and stood up but I haven't found that ad again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_b189ff2e0adf2bbfb5605a7e11699e94.jpg 
Views:	1029 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	618