Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: I just ordered this.

  1. #1

    Default I just ordered this.

    I just ordered this:
    welcome to privatina.eu: Pflege Overall für Erwachsene...

    I don't know if anyone has ordered from privatina.eu before, but I'll post a review as soon I get them in the mail.

  2. #2
    Loopygone

    Default

    Oooo that looks well nice, apart from the pink :P. I would love to order from them, but they're a bit on the pricey side for me. Heard nothing but good things about them through.

    welcome to privatina.eu: footed pajama *RACER* color

    Seriously. How cool is that?

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Oooo that looks well nice, apart from the pink :P. I would love to order from them, but they're a bit on the pricey side for me. Heard nothing but good things about them through.

    welcome to privatina.eu: footed pajama *RACER* color

    Seriously. How cool is that?


    Quote Originally Posted by babymick21 View Post
    wow, congrats
    thanks. It took some christmas money, but I think It'll be worth it. Loopy, Thanks, Now I'll have to start saving up again. -that is SO-Cute! -even in blue.

  5. #5

    Default

    I just spent a ridiculous amount of money there a few days ago. I love their clothes. My main weaknesses: gadget lust and privatina clothes lust >.<

    Look forward to the review

  6. #6

    Default

    Update: It still hasn't arrived. No big deal, It's got a long way to come.
    Just wanted to let anyone looking forward to it that I haven't forgotten about writing the review.

  7. #7
    Mako

    Default

    I love the look of privatina clothes, they're just so expensive and even more so for international buyers. I've known a few people who've purchased things from them, and they swear by them. They're the pinnacle of age play clothes quality.

  8. #8
    pamperchu

    Default

    Cute, I had a friend copy one of the outfits from a picture, much cheaper that way.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    Cute, I had a friend copy one of the outfits from a picture, much cheaper that way.
    Oh My. Your friend should have a storefront. that looks quality! Could s/he do the racer pajamas?

    welcome to privatina.eu: footed pajama *RACER* color

    I'm sure the community would love to support!!!!

  10. #10
    Peachy

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by onikitsune View Post
    Oh My. Your friend should have a storefront. that looks quality! Could s/he do the racer pajamas?

    welcome to privatina.eu: footed pajama *RACER* color

    I'm sure the community would love to support!!!!
    It's called plagiarism, and it's actually illegal. Everyone can make quality sleepers, but no 1:1 copies. We should leave the illegal bad-quality copying of products to the Chinese.

    Peachy

Similar Threads

  1. Just ordered my first sleeper
    By Ace in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-Nov-2009, 12:37
  2. idiapers.com ??? Anyone ordered from them?
    By diaperedwolfcub in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-Sep-2009, 04:02
  3. Has anyone ordered from dmp?
    By Technologic in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-Feb-2009, 05:14
  4. If u have ordered from XP Medical...
    By cais in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-Oct-2008, 15:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.