Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Well I have been reading around here for about a month figured i should introduce my self.Hello i am a 17 year old teenbaby i enjoy sports and video games and i am snr in high school.I have been interested in diapers for as long as i can remember.I am shy but when i feel its right i put me 2 cents in.I love history because there is so much we can learn from and that's what i hope to study when i go off to collage.Hello to all once again and that's me. O and happy holidays to all and happy new year.

Hello and welcome to Adisc.

Tell us about any hobbies/ things you like to do, besides, you know, diaper...

I'm a videogame nerd. What is your favorite videogame of all time? :P

i mainly play call of duty or halo wars my favorite is the first halo

Croeso - Welcome in Welsh from across the channel. I hope you have lots of fun and meet lots of new friends on the site. I'm still trying to master snakes and ladders.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfiggle View Post
    i mainly play call of duty or halo wars my favorite is the first halo
    Right on! Another Halo fan! With CoD to boot, epic...

Might I ask what call of duty game(s) you have?

Anyways, welcome to ADISC! Glad to have another member join the ranks, hope you enjoy your time here.

One more thing, if your an Xbox Live gamer we have a thread for gamertags. You can put yours there if you want or when your comfortable.

ill be sure to do that i have every Cod game because i love 1st person shooters and most other game types.(i am a big game head)