Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Stuffers - At Walmart

Default Diaper Stuffers - At Walmart

Okay, so I want to goto Walmart to buy some Diaper Stuffers for increased absorbency. However, as we know, sometimes places like Walmart might not have as great of a selection as we might like.

I was wondering, what kind of common stuff I can find at walmart than can be used as a diaper doubler? like would putting a baby diaper inside my bambino be good? Or would that be awful?

I know there are other threads similar to this one, and I am glancing through them but they seem to assume that there's a larger variety/selection.

Depends stuffers might work as well. Try putting a depends or some other low quality diaper on and cut holes into it to leak into the Bambino.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    Depends stuffers might work as well. Try putting a depends or some other low quality diaper on and cut holes into it to leak into the Bambino.
    Do baby diapers work? I'd prefer baby diapers since they're less embarassing to buy, and usually more come in a pack. Also, they're pretty cheap :P

How do I stuff a bambino with a baby diaper? I'm thinking about picking up some of those Size 7 Pampers Cruisers in hopes of being able to fit in them XD, but if not i'll just stuff'em

June

If you're going to buy baby diapers, buy luvs. They're the cheapest. But if you want something that will fit around your waist, go with adult diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    How do I stuff a bambino with a baby diaper? I'm thinking about picking up some of those Size 7 Pampers Cruisers in hopes of being able to fit in them XD, but if not i'll just stuff'em
    Cut off the tabs because you don't need them, cut some slits in the back and put them in your diaper. But if you are ordering Bambinos you could just get a pack of their boosters with your next order.

It might be a little more embarassing, but try some belted undergarments as stuffers. You get full front to back coverage with minimal effort.

Baby diapers make great stuffers. I think my favorites are Targets Up&Up, (I like the pattern on them) and Nature Babycare because they are super thick.

I used to use the Tena Male Guards, they are kind of inexpensive for how many you can buy in a pack, they do have smaller packs if you don't want the big one.

They swell up nice also, look at the label on the side of the pack they are different absorbancy rates, I used to buy the most absorbant.

I guess I prefer to use the items that are designed as stuffers as stuffers, such as "diaper doublers" or "depend boosts" since they don't add nonabsorbent material in middle, making the diaper more likely to leak, and cost a lot less.

pamperchu

use pampers size 7 as stuffers