Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in Central NY?

Default Anyone in Central NY?

Hello,
    I am 21 years old, originally from the west coast. Been living in Central NY for a little over 3 years and have not had much luck finding other people like me. I am a babyfur, highly into diapers and adult baby play. I tend to be more of a wanting to be cared for kind of person. I am very nice and friendly, little shy at first but open up once I get to know someone.

If their is anyone out here in Central NY, or even Buffalo or Rochester area it would be cool to get together, hang out, become friends and such. I would prefer to meet people around my own age, so if you're like 50 then its a no go for me. I dont mean to be judgmental but I dont feel comfortable sharing my diaper life with someone much older.

I am online a lot of the time, my msn is in my profile and my yahoo is in my profile so would really love to hear from someone.
    Last edited by Martin; 02-Jan-2010 at 18:22. Reason: snip

GaashaHuzzah

Welcome

This isn't a hookup site, try to avoid posting as such.

then what kind of site is this? If I cant try to find people like me who live close to me then I might as well not use this site then

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by diezelraccoon View Post
    then what kind of site is this? If I cant try to find people like me who live close to me then I might as well not use this site then
    No one said you aren't ALLOWED to, it just shouldn't be the reason why you came here.

This is a support site, not DiaperSpace or DLtown.

Wingychan

Welcome to Adisc.

I also agree with Gaachan, this site isn't a meeting place or dating place for *B/DLs. It's more of a way for *B/DLs to talk about things we have in common.

I'm not saying that you can't, it's just that it's not it's primary reason, or even majorly condoned.

Quote from ADISC Mission Statement:

It is not an "adult" site.
    We have adults here, but we are not adults-only.

It is not a dating site.

It is not a 'fetish' site.
    We sometimes talk about "fetishes", but that isn't the primary purpose of the site.
    Just know that a slight but significant group on this site is minors under the age of 18 and some of the content towards advertising for meeting people goes against it due to it leading to adult activities, which we do not advertise here. I apologize beforehand due to all of the lashback of your intro but we take these things seriously as to making this site an open but safe place for all the members here.

After getting out of that important clutter, Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests or hobbies of things that you do outside of diapers? I do hope that you enjoy this site and its supportive community.

Peace and Love

DannyTheNinja

Basically, we're not very trusting of new members. You just joined. How are we supposed to know that you are who you say you are, and that you don't have malicious intent? As everyone else has already said quite nicely here, ADISC is not a dating site. We are about intelligent online discussion, not physical meet-ups. Yes, in-person meet-ups do happen every once in a while, but information about them is almost always restricted to regulars and/or VIPs.

Build a reputation here first, then join in on meet-ups.

(Oh, and good luck finding me. Tip: it's not going to happen.)

That said, perhaps you could tell us a little more about yourself besides the fact that you like diapers? I mean, we've already figured that much out by the fact that you've joined. And it means a lot to us to see people as more than just headless hairy diaper-wearing freaks.

--Danny

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheNinja View Post
    (Oh, and good luck finding me. Tip: it's not going to happen.)
    Careful what you wish for

I can appreciate everyone's concern on this, but I feel all that has happened was I was attacked for simply wanting to find others like me who live in NY. I never did intend to hook up with minors or date anyone. I was just looking for friends, and all I have found coming here is that new members are treated like predators. I wont be using this site again or recommending anyone to it. Thanks for at least taking the team to read my post

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by diezelraccoon View Post
    I can appreciate everyone's concern on this, but I feel all that has happened was I was attacked for simply wanting to find others like me who live in NY. I never did intend to hook up with minors or date anyone. I was just looking for friends, and all I have found coming here is that new members are treated like predators. I wont be using this site again or recommending anyone to it. Thanks for at least taking the team to read my post
    tl;dr I have a victim complex, cater to my whims.